Effective July 1, 2007, Revised September 7, 2010
This Web site is controlled, operated and intended for use only in the United States of America. We do not represent that materials on this Web site are appropriate or made available for use outside of the United States of America.
Ownership of Materials & Restrictions on Use
The information on this Web site, along with any materials (including, for example, press releases and product descriptions) is the copyrighted work of Insential and is protected under United States and worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Insential grants you permission to copy such materials so long as each copy: (i) is solely for informational, non-commercial use and is not modified or revised in any manner; (ii) plainly displays all copyright and other proprietary notices, in the same form and manner as on the original; and (iii) displays a statement that the materials are used solely with permission of Insential. To seek permission for any other use, please contact Insential at 1-888-571-6160.
We value you as a customer and we know how much privacy means to you.
Our Privacy Principles:
- We do not sell customer information.
- We do not allow those who are doing business on our behalf to use our customer information for their own marketing purposes.
- We contractually require any person or organization providing products or services on our behalf to protect Insential customer information.
- We do not share customer medical information with anyone within the Insential family of companies unless:
- You expressly authorize it.
- It is permitted or required by law.
- Your insurance policy contract with us permits us to do so.
We afford prospective and former customers with the same protections as existing customers with respect to the use of personal information.
Information We May Collect:
We collect, use, and share information we need to conduct our business, to advise you of our products and services, and to provide you with customer service. We may collect and maintain several types of customer information needed for these purposes, such as those below.
Types of information we may collect and how we gather it:
- From you, on applications for our insurance products, or on other forms, through telephone or in-person interviews, or your Insential agent, information such as your address and telephone number;
- From your transactions with us, such as your payment history, underwriting, and claim records; and
- From non-Insential companies, organizations, or consumer reporting agencies, such as your driving record, claim history, or credit history.
How We Use Information About You:
We use customer information to fulfill a transaction you may have requested, underwrite your policies, process and investigate your claims, ensure proper billing, service your accounts, detect or prevent fraud, participate in insurance support organizations, comply with lawful requests from regulatory and law enforcement authorities, and offer you other Insential products we feel may suit your needs.
Insential Protects Customer Information:
In order to ensure the safety of customer information, we continually:
- Maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards
- Review our policies and practices
- Monitor our computer networks
- Test the strength of our security
Thank you for choosing Insential. We value you as a customer and appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Bulk E-Mail and Other Prohibited E-Mail
The Insential computer network (which includes, but is not limited to, the technology and applications which support the e-mail functionality Insential provides its officers, employees, independent contractor agents, and other authorized users) is the private property of Insential.
Insential also prohibits any e-mail transmissions of the following types to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to more than 5 different Insential.com e-mail addresses in any 24-hour period unless Insential, through one of its officers, has authorized the sending of such e-mail: (1) commercial advertising; (2) informational announcements; (3) political or religious tracts; or (4) solicitations for funds or donations.
Insential prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to any Insential.com e-mail addresses if the e-mail is intended to, or appears intended to, harass, embarrass, threaten, defame or impersonate any person, or if the e-mail is pornographic, offensive, indecent, discriminatory or offensive on the basis of sex, color, national origin, race, age, religion, sexual orientation or disability.
Insential prohibits any e-mail transmission to be sent, or caused to be sent, over the Internet to any Insential.com e-mail address that makes use of a forged header or deceptive addressing, or which attempts in any manner to disguise the source of the e-mail.
Insential prohibits the harvesting or collection of the e-mail addresses of Insential agents and/or personal financial representatives from the Insential.com web site for the purpose of sending bulk e-mail to Insential.com e-mail addresses.
Insential reserves the right to take all legal and technical steps available, including pursuing civil remedies and criminal prosecution, to prevent bulk or other prohibited e-mail from entering, utilizing or remaining within the Insential computer network.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit or send e-mail to, or through, the Insential computer network. Insential’s failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of Insential’s rights.
Links to Other Web Sites
This Web site may contain links to other sites. Insential provides links to other sites as a convenience to persons who visit the Insential Web site. If you choose to use the services provided by those sites, you may be asked by those sites to provide certain personally identifiable information (some of which may, on an individual or aggregated basis, be shared with Insential). Please be aware that Insential is not responsible for the privacy practices of those sites, even though Insential’s name or logo may appear on those sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy policies of each and every Web site that you visit, as the privacy policies of those sites may differ from ours. Our Privacy Statement applies solely to this Web site.
Insential is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site.
Links to Insential.com
Insential appreciates your interest in linking your Web Site (the "Linking Site") to Insential‘s Web site, located at www.Insential.com. In order to avoid misunderstandings regarding the use of Insential's trademarks, trade names and other proprietary information, Insential asks that you review and agree to the following guidelines:
- Third parties are authorized to include active links on Web sites they control to direct a browser to Insential's "home page" at http://www.Insential.com.
However, third parties may not include on their Web sites links to any other page maintained on the Insential.com Web site unless they have received prior written permission of an officer of Insential or unless the Linking Site is an Internet search engine.
- Framing. Unless you have received specific written permission from Insential, you may not (a) "frame" or otherwise impose editorial comment, commercial material or any type of identification on (or in proximity to) content displayed on the Insential Web site ("Insential Content"), (b) alter or modify Insential Content, or (c) "cut and paste" or otherwise reproduce Insential Content on the Linking Site.
- No Archiving. Your link must be to the current Insential site only. In permitting linking, Insential does not grant you the right to reproduce, modify, cache or archive the Insential Content for any purpose.
- Link At Your Own Risk. Insential makes no representations or warranties regarding the Insential Web site, which is provided "as is." Linking Sites link to the Insential Web site at their own risk. Insential is under no obligation to maintain the Insential Web site, provide or update Insential Content or otherwise support your link to the Insential Web site.
- Termination. Insential may revoke this license immediately if you fail to follow these guidelines. Insential may revoke this license upon ten (10) days notice without cause.
THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INSENTIAL, INC. DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. INSENTIAL DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THE INSENTIAL WEB SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR FREE FROM ERROR, THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE WEB SITE WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE WEB SITE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL CONDITIONS OR COMPONENTS.
INSENTIAL MAY CHANGE THE PROGRAMS OR PRODUCTS MENTIONED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. ADDITIONALLY, ALL INSURANCE PRODUCTS REFERRED TO IN THIS WEB SITE ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY AND QUALIFICATIONS. PRODUCT TERMS, CONDITIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS NOT DESCRIBED IN THIS WEB SITE MAY APPLY.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INSENTIAL DISCLAIMS LIABILITY, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES) IN ANY WAY ARISING FROM THE FUNCTIONALITY OR OPERATION OF THIS WEB SITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM INTERRUPTIONS OF SERVICE OR DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION), EVEN IF INSENTIAL IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.